It is difficult to know when you will accidentally spill something on your carpet. Similarly, whether you are enjoying a cold beer after a long day or throwing a small party for friends and family, beer spills can occur from time to time. It is important to attend beer spills as soon as possible to prevent any permanent stain.
Here is a quick fix to remove beer stains.
• When the beer, is spilt, be sure to mop up it up as quickly as possible using paper towels.
• Make a solution comprising 1 tablespoon of white vinegar, 1 tablespoon of liquid dishwashing detergent together with 2 cups of warm water.
• Apply this solution on the stain by using a sponge and blot the affected area.
• The beer stain will gradually disappear. Sponge the carpet with cold water and pat dry using a towel.
• First, soak up the beer liquid by using a clean paper towel.
• Take some baking soda and sprinkle it directly onto the beer stain.
• Leave the baking soda to sit for 24 hours. This will eliminate any odours caused by the beer.
• Vacuum up the baking soda to remove any trace of the beer stain.
• Blot up the spilt beer with a paper towel.
• Mix warm water with one tablespoon of liquid detergent and one tablespoon of white vinegar with two cups of warm water.
• Sponge the stain using this solution.
• Blot repeatedly with a dry cloth until the stain is removed
• Remove the liquid with a paper towel as soon as possible.
• Mix together 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide and 3 tablespoons of warm water.
• Apply this solution to the stains and leave for a while.
• Rinse the solution with warm water and blot dry using a paper towel.
Note: This product may have a bleaching effect and is recommended to be used on very light colors.
• First, blot up any liquid by using towels.
• Use white vinegar directly onto the carpet if it is synthetic.
• If that carpet is made from a natural fibre or decorative, add a cup of warm water.
• Blot and sponge until the stain is removed.
Not all spots can be successfully and effectively removed. For the best advice and the right choice to make, call the professional cleaning services or hire professional cleaners.